Thursday, September 20, 2012

ZOYA NYFW 2012 DIVA Collections



Hello everyone!

Today I want to talk about gorgeous nail polish from ZOYA baby! I first saw Zoya in a magazine, I have always love how their packaging and the look of their bottle, plus the color that I first saw at the time was so so pretty.  I didn't know the name of the nail polish anymore because it was years ago but I know it was pink.  I was a sucker for pink nail polish and cute bottles aka packaging.  Fyi, I was not very computer savvy before so I never even think about searching it on the web.  Duhhh I still am not computer savvy but I am better, not much better but better (if you know what I mean.)

So anyway, do you know how I get to finally own my very first Zoya nail polish? It was from my subscription to Glossybox.  If you follow my blog, you know that I love Glossybox and when Glossybox first announce they are coming to US, I immediately signed up to get the subscription to this box and my very first box came in May and when I opened my box, I get to see Zoya in my box ( you have no idea how excited I was when I saw that) and to add more excitement to it, I got the pink color (oh I was super happy nevertheless.)

This is my very first Zoya nail polish (from Glossybox):




Gorgeous isn't it? I love it so much.

Well that is the history of my very first relationship with Zoya.  Well one fine day when I read my twitter (not that often) :( I know terrible me, but I honestly don't have the time to read twitter so much.  I read them just not as often as I would like to.  ok where was I? oh right! one fine day, I checked my twitter and Zoya announced that if anyone sign up an account before specific date, we can get BOGO of any zoya nail polish. Oh anybody that knows me, (my husband and sister) knows that I will jump at that chance so of course, immediately I went to zoya website and create an account. ( yes at this moment, I also can tell you that my husband is rolling his eyes and shaking his head *face palm*) LOL

That is the story behind this new ZOYA NYFW (New York Fashion Week) 2012 Diva collections.  I got my BOGO so I decided to get these colors because I love how all of them describe Fall season.  Fall is one of the most beautiful seasons because you literally see earth tone colors everywhere.  From orange, taupe, green, brown, blue, red, oh so many to describe...(just beautiful)

Well without further ado, here to show you NYFW 2012 Diva Collection. yea i know *sigh* finally right? Sorry. I just get over excited about Zoya.

Here is the picture of the DIVA collection:


Here is now the swatches of the nail polish!





This is Elisa. " Zoya nail polish in Elisa can be best described as: Bright, shining medium crimson red with subtle gold shimmer and glowing metallic finish.l  The smooth, glowy metallic finish gives this bright red an extra kick.Zoya.com


One coat of Elisa.












Two coats of Elisa.  A really pretty bright red don't you agree?












This is Song.  "Zoya nail polish in Song can be described as: Bold, vibrant medium primary blue with silver and blue glittery metallic sparkle.  A very vibrant blue with glittery finsih that's smoother than traditional chunky glitter." Zoya.com







One coat of Song.








Two coats of Song.  Pretty blue right?  Song is different than the rest of the collection in term of the consistency.  I find it thicker than the rest of the collection.  It was a little troublesome to apply (not major) but I didn't like the consistency of it.





This is Ray.  "Zoya nail polish in Ray can be best described as: Dark blackened pine green with smooth, delicate silver and green frost shimmer.  A dark, smoky nail color balanced by a bit of shimmer for a softer effect." Zoya.com





One coat of Ray.










Two coats of Ray.  This is really different than any other dark green colors that I have in my collection.  My camera really didn't capture the beautiful color of this nail polish. I truly like this green.  It is not a vibrant color yet it is not too dark of a color.










 This is Suri.  "Zoya nail polish in Suri can be best described as: Medium blue-toned purple with delicate red and blue shimmer and a smooth metallic finish. For a perfect royal purple nail with interestingred and blue sparkle detail." Zoya.com



One coat of Suri.









Two coats of Suri.  Suri is one of my favorite color in these collection.  I actually tried to capture this plenty of times with my iphone to post it on my Facebook page but somehow my iphone camera just won't capture the color.  It kept showing blue instead of purple with blue hint.  I mean it makes sense it is a medium blue toned purple but gosh darn it, I really want to show everyone how gorgeous this color is and can't!










This is Daul.  "Zoya nail polish in Daul can be best described as: A medium red-toned purple base with heavy purple and gold iridescent metallic sparkle.  The shiny gold sparkle makes this shimmering purple polish extra bright and lively."  Zoya.com







One coat of Daul.







Two coats of Daul.  Daul is amazing! I love this so much, you have no idea and it is so funny because I actually was not too sure about Daul when I first saw it.  I was actually more in love with fei fei and song.  Daul truly surprises me.  I mean Daul change color in every angle I look. It turn to red, purple and gold.  It is incredible.  This is my most favorite from the collection.






Can you see the red in this picture? truly amazing.


















This is FeiFei.  "Zoya nail polish in FeiFei can be best described as: A medium steel-blue base with heavy gold, blue and pink iridescent metallic sparkle.  A truly unique sparkling iridescent blue that adds a magical look to the nail." Zoya.com



One coat of FeiFei.  I love the name!  It has a nice sound to it.










Two coats of FeiFei.  It is very pretty right? It does look like a steel from this angle.  I love it! This is my second favorite of the collection. I guess you can tell by now I love glitters.  Both FeiFei and Daul are just so pretty.  Granted that they are not as opaque as the first 4 colors on top but they are buildable colors.  You can build it to your liking and I think it is such a wonderful color.





From another angle.  It look more like a darker gray right? I swear both FeiFei and Daul just create such an amazing look for your nail.  It literally changes at every angle you are looking it.  These two colors are just the BOMB! I am so happy I got them both.  Don't get me wrong I love all the collection, I just am so amazed with the changes of colors in these two.








Well that is all for this collection.  Which colors do you prefer? Oh and if you want to visit Zoya, you can click HERE (ZOYA) check it out.  trust me, you won't regret it.  I love these collection so much .  Oh and to prove the amazing power of this nail polish.  I have been wearing Daul for about 4 days now and it still look like this.




Incredible right!!

Well I will leave you now so you can judge yourself which color you like and dislike.  Pls leave me a comment on your favorite and least favorite.  I love reading every comments you all posted.  Thanks so much for visiting!

15 comments:

  1. from all of those colour, i love the pink one the most ce.. the colour is really hot :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL isn't it gorgeous? i love it! one of my favs in collection. I totally know what you mean.

      Delete
  2. i love Song, Rosidana...i think it's really pretty! aaaa *____*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Song is pretty. very vibrant! it just took a little more time in application.

      Delete
  3. I'll take one of each of these colors, please HAHA!! Received your message and wanted to thank you for the follow back--I truly appreciate it. Your blog really does look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I totally know what you mean. I truly appreciate you coming back and saying thanks! Not many do this! makes me love you even more. Aww thanks and I truly love your blog. Your honesty is AWESOME. I so looking forward reading your blog. :)

      Delete
    2. You are too kind! Where can I find Zoya? Is it sold in any retail store chains or do I have to order from their website? Also--how long does the polish last on you nails??

      Delete
    3. It is sold in retail store such as Ulta. You can order from their website too as well as the link I put up on the post. The polish lasts for 5 days. I wear them for 5 days now, and mine still looks like I just put them on. minor chip but you can't even tell unless you look really close to it.

      Delete
  4. wooow, they are so tempeting :D

    mimoyoja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm drolling over Daul and Suri.. >___< i'm so gonna buy them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh if you can buy them, you really should! I so am in love with Daul.

      Delete