Monday, August 27, 2012
My very first Award
Today I want to let you all know about my very first award. Gasp! (Remember my small (sipit) eyes grew so big when I read about how much my Ellis Faas cost? yea that's how big my eyes got and shocked I was that I got nominated) HAHA if you didn't see it click "HERE" I am so excited when I read my name being nominated (twice). I am still very new to blogging and super excited that people are reading my blogs and actually liking it.
So I am being nominated first by Miss Lalaluna and second by Miss CiKey Kim. Thank you so very much to both of you who have nominated me.
If you want to see their blog, pls do! Click "HERE (Lalaluna) and "HERE (CiKey Kim)
This picture is from CiKey Kim page.
According to what I read and was told, I need to share 7 random facts about me so here goes:
1. According to my husband ( I confirm this), I say a lot of "Anything and everything" such as if you watch my Youtube video, I will say, you can use this for just about "Anything and everything." HAHA
2. I am scared of cats. This all started when I was 5, I was taking a shower and when I was done drying myself with towel (still butt naked mind you), I saw from the corner of my eye, this black cat. I looked at it, It looked at me and HISSED. I was so scared, I ran!!!(Butt Naked! yes thank you! You can keep on laughing Haha) It chased me and I just kept on running to my mom's room and crying at the same time. The bathroom to my mom's room was not even that far but I remember running scared shitless that It would bite me! It didn't thank goodness but I got scolded by my mom because apparently I was screaming at the top of my lung calling her! Sigh. Yea so whenever I see cat, you damn straight I will steer away to the other direction slowly. No running this time.
3. I am a coffee addict. I love Starbuck. Anyone who knows me, spends time with me knows that I have to have my Iced Venti Caramel Macchiato by Starbucks every day with perfect concoction too. This is how my order goes every time I visit, I would like to have Iced Venti Caramel Macchiato with 1 pump of vanilla, 1 pump of raspberry, Extra caramel, very light ice, upside down. Yes I am that Beyotch according to one of my HHF(Hip Hop Fitness family, I will talk about them in my next post, just wait for it haha) I am also known for the Ice lady because I will also ask for a venti cup of Ice. My coffee will last me all day so I want them to be cold at all times if possible hence the extra cup of Ice. :) It is that simple. Oh but if I am in Indonesia, then the order will be Iced Venti Caramel Coffee Jelly with 2 pumps of Vanilla because venti size in Indonesia is grande size in US.
4. I am scared of Centipede (Kelabang or Lipan) because when I was young (yes again), maybe around 11 or 12, in my Home country, Indonesia, I love sleeping on the floor (Tile floor. Because The Floor feels so cool on a hot night). Well one night, while I was sleeping on my belly, I felt something crawling on my foot, somehow my sixth sense if you want to call it, myself, told me not to move and I didn't. It was so damn ticklish too, can you imagine trying not to move when you feel so ticklish. yea it was very hard but I didn't move. I felt it kept crawling all the way to my thigh then it stopped and turned around and crawled back to my feet all the way passed my toes. I waited for a few seconds and jumped up, turned the lights on, saw that it was Centipede! screamed at the top of my lungs, woke my oldest sister up and we tried to kill it but it went behind our furniture. From then on, I never sleep on the floor again. My nanny at the time told me I was lucky that I didn't move because if I were to move, it will bite and sting and the pain will last 3 days. It was in her case (she was bit once too)
5. I almost drown twice when I was little. Once when I was around 4 swimming in the river and got taken by the tide. Luckily I was hanging onto this big boulder and was able to be saved. Second time, I was 7 and was trying to go follow my mom not knowing that where she was the water were deep, I just kept on walking and then bam, all of a sudden, my feet can't touch the ground. (I can't swim yet as well) Luckily, again, my dad saw me and saved me. Oh my hero! Thanks Dad. Love you very much.
6. I love to dance. I used to go to club all the time when I was in my college year. My girlfriend and I will go to the club at 10, dance our ass off until the club is closing at 2.30. No I don't drink alcohol so when I was thirsty, I will ask the bartender for a glass of water. Yes, they hate me because water is FREE. Dancing in the club was my work out of the week. Now my workout is HHF (Hip Hop Fitness) LOVE LOVE HHF!
7. I love Volleyball. I play VB at this time 2 times a week. I used to play more and I played VB while I was pregnant with both of my sons until I was 6 months. Yes it is ok to play VB while you are pregnant as long as you don't dive for the ball. My OB/GYN actually recommends me to keep doing what I was doing in terms of working out (in my case VB is my work out at the time when I was pregnant.) I stopped playing when my pregnancy reached 6 months because my body told me to stop, so I listened. Oh as a matter of fact, we just won our first CHAMPIONSHIP! Summer Co-ed League! YAY!!
Here is the pic:
From left to right: Carol, Kur, Rose, Mark and Michelle. We are missing Mike. He left before we can tell him we want to take the pic. Sorry Mike.
Well that is all 7 random facts about me. I didn't expect it to be quite long. Oh well. Let's move on now shall we?
It is my turn to nominate 15 new bloggers, so here they are: (in random order)
Ok I am fairly new to the Indonesian Beauty Blogger so I am having a hard time trying to think who to nominate just because they are all seem to be my senior. :( oh what to do? If I nominate you and you are already being nominate by someone, I apologize. I don't really know too many of you ladies YET so bear with me.
5. Ayu Lestari
8.DocCi N Sista
10. Marsha Karta Swardhama
11. Yun Ny
15. Felicia Permata Halim
Well that is all for now. Honestly, this is tough, only because of the fact that I am super new and I can't find anyone who is younger than me, in term of blogging period. Most are my senior. Anyway, it is your turn now guys!! I can't wait to read your random facts. I probably overdid mine. Haha
ps: Sara: I found out that you nominate me too so thank you so much! I apologize for not mentioning your name up there but I was already finished then I read your blog and found my name is in one of your nominee so I apologize. Thank you.
Thanks for visiting!