Sunday, November 25, 2012

November Birchbox 2012



Hello everyone! Happy Thanksgiving.

I have been missing for a few days.  The chaotic of Thanksgiving, packing, going out of town, feasting and just relaxing with the family made me become lazy.  So I am now back, YAY! and here to show you my November Birchbox that I receive a week ago.

Here is how it looks like when I open my box:


First you see of course, is the introduction card.





You can see the little book on guide for holiday gift 2012









Underneath the little book.  YAY!! my items.









1.  Atelier Cologne      Rose Anonyme Cologne Absolue              Full Price: $75-$195


Thanks to spicy ginger and a touch of bergamot, this sexy new rose scent is more sophisticated than sweet.  I tried this on me, it smells nice but too strong for me, well duh, it is a cologne.  LOL it probably smells a lot better on my husband than I.





Oh this is the post card that comes with the cologne.  It is quite artistic really.









2.  Miracle Skin Transformer       Vanish Instant Imperfection Corrector   Full Price: $58




Before applying makeup, prep skin with this serum-infused primer, which has optical  diffusers that mask imperfections.
















3.  Oscar Blandi             Pronto Texture & Volume Spray         Full Price: $25






This light, nonsticky spray gives hair a voluminous, sexy, tousled look.  Spray from the ends to roots for best results.  It's great for updos, too!













4.  Stila       all over shimmer liquid luminizer                    Full Size: $20

Add a touch of this luminescent fluid to your cheekbones or decolletage, or mix it with your foundation for an all over glow.






Here is a swatch of it.  It is a really nice looking rose gold shimmer.  It is pretty for medium skin tone.  My swatch is only in my hand, (apologize about this), I will try this luminizer in my next video so you guys can actually see how it looks.









See how it just gives enough shimmers.  I think this will give a good glow.  Just enough and not too much.









5.  Chuao Chocolatier         7-pack Assorted ChocoPod             Full Size: $7.95




This is an extra from Birchbox.
These bite-size artisanal treats are made with premium Venezuelan cacao and come in a range of unexpected flavors.
I have never tried Chocolate and Chip mixed together so we shall see.  I honestly not sure if I want to try this lol.  I still have not touched it.












Well that is all I got from Birchbox.  This is all for now everyone.  Thanks for visiting! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. BTW aku kasi award buat cece
    http://sabrinatedjo.blogspot.com/2012/11/a-liebster-award.html
    <3

    ReplyDelete